The Aspire K2 Battery
ASPIRE CF G-POWER BATTERY
The CF 800mAh G Power battery is mighty, storing plenty of power for true all-day vaping. It continues the contemporary theme and boasts an attractive strong carbon fibre coated tube which will resist day to day scratches thus will retain its good looks during its lifetime. Its square power button and and endpoints are made from stainless steel and the bottom cover is drilled with a total of 6 air holes for safety.
Looking totally stunning paired with the K2 Glassomiser, the entire Aspire G Power battery series utilises a revolutionary spring connector which is a technology unique to Aspire. This sprung connection ensures there is always a strong connection between the battery and attached atomiser/tank.
CF G Power batteries are extraordinarily reliable and stable during use. With its structural design coupled with the strong connections as well as built-in control circuitry you are assured of uninterrupted, totally trouble-free vaping.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1 Aspire CF G-Power 800mah
Vaping products are not suitable for anyone under the age of 18 and are not intended for use by non-smokers.
Please keep all cartridges and fluid out of reach from children and pets.
Nicotine in its pure form is a poison, and can cause harm.
The amount of nicotine in a cartridge, if ingested by a small child could cause serious harm and medical assistance should be sought immediately.
Atomisation products are sold as disposable and therefore these components fall outside of our normal 30 day warranty.
- Please ensure that you check your cartomiser/clearomiser/cartridge for functionality as soon as you receive it.
- Any issues or faults must be notified to us within 48 hours of receipt. We use the Royal Mail Track & Trace system as the day/time of receipt.
- It is important also to care daily for your atomisation device. Ensure that you clean the contacts and threads of these each day to maintain a great vaping experience.
- An atomiser/clearomiser/cartomiser/cartridge's natural lifespan is approximately 14-60 days.
- If an atomisation device is not new then it could fail - Although made to the highest quality and are functional devices, these products will fail and degrade over a period of time dependent on usage. They are sold as a disposable products and will eventually fail at some point.