The Aspire K1 Glassomiser (Clearomiser)
Aspire's K1 clearomiser oozes style and sophistication with its cool as hell stainless steel drip tip & sleek pyrex tubed tank, it has been designed to be durabe with a strong metallic high-end appearance, to be easy to carry, install and refill.
It features the acclaimed Aspire Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC) technology; designed to ensure that coils last longer than ever before while still giving the user a very pure & clean taste from their e-liquid, meaning you get great coil technology & performance at a very affordable price.
With a maximum liquid capacity of 1.5, the pyrex glass allows a clear view of how much liquid is in the tank. When it is time to refill or to replace the coil, filling & replacement is clean & totally fuss free.
FILLING - As easy as 1 - 2 - 3
- Hold with mouthpiece facing downward and unscrew and lift away the base hardware
- Aim nozzle into side of tank, gently squeeze bottle to fill to 1.5ml.
- Replace base hardware screwing until it is finger tight only.
COIL REPLACEMENT & PRIMING
- Follow instructions as above to remove base hardware (see exploded view image below)
- Unscrew the coil from its seating in the base hardware then replace with a fresh coil, screwing it until it is finger tight only.
- Refill/top up with liquid then replace base hardware, screwing until finger tight only.
- Prime/Wait 2 minutes before vaping.
With a new device or new coil you should always allow approximately 2 minutes for the coil to become saturated. You can help this process by priming. Simply performing 2 short sharp inhales without pressing the power button.
Available BVC coil resistance: 1.6Ω (3.0~4.2V) & 1.8Ω (3.0-5.0v). Replacement coils are found here: Aspire BVC General Coils
What's in the box? - Features & Specs
1 x Aspire K1 Glassomiser (Clearomiser)
Size: Φ14.5mm * 72mm
Liquid Capacity: 1.5ml