The Aspire BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil) series of replaceable coils have been developed for the Aspire Clearomiser series. They are the upgraded version of BDC (Bottom Dual Coil) clearomiser replacement coils.
Aspire BVC coils feature a new high-tech material wick which offers the user the latest, most advanced technology to date, a technology that ensures you enjoy a far superior pure, crisp and clean taste and long life from your coils.
- It is compatible with the K1,as well as all common Aspire BDC clearomiser series' such as the ET, ET-S, Aspire CE5, Aspire CE5-S clearomisers and KYNGO (BVC).
- Available resistance: 2.1Ω(3.0-5.0v)
Vaping products are not suitable for anyone under the age of 18 and are not intended for use by non-smokers.
Please keep all cartridges and fluid out of reach from children and pets.
Nicotine in its pure form is a poison, and can cause harm.
The amount of nicotine in a cartridge, if ingested by a small child could cause serious harm and medical assistance should be sought immediately.
Atomiser, Cartomiser, Cartridge & Clearomiser Care.
Atomiser products are sold as disposable and therefore fall outside of our normal 30 day warranty.
- Please ensure that you check your cartomiser/clearomiser/cartridge for functionality as soon as you receive it.
- Any issues or faults must be notified to us within 48 hours of receipt. We use the Royal Mail Track & Trace system as the day/time of receipt.
- It is important also to care daily for your atomisation device. Ensure that you clean the contacts and threads of these each day to maintain a great vaping experience.
- An atomiser/clearomiser/cartomiser/cartridge's natural lifespan is approximately 14-60 days.
- If an atomisation device is not new then it could fail - Although made to the highest quality and are functional devices, these products will fail and degrade over a period of time dependent on usage. They are sold as a disposable products and will eventually fail at some point.