XTAR VC2 + MASTER Charger
The Xtar VC2 Plus Master Charger is the perfect companion; the latest in charger innovation, suitable for charging numerous battery types including the18650 battery type commonly used in MOD vaping devices.
The VC2 Plus Master is a smart charger with a display screen showing the countdown timer for each of the bays clearly showing the time needed to fully charge the battery.
It can recognise, charge and display both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time, and additionally you are able to have full control of the charging speed (0.5A/1.0A).
VC2 Plus Master is more than a charger for your batteries. It also a charger for your device and a time saver. The USB Output with Power-Path Management System will enable you to charge both batteries and the external device at the same time while power is connected! (see manufacturers user manual)
Features & Specifications
- 2 battery bays
- Compatible with:
- 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650, A, AA, AAA, AAAA, SC, C, D
- Input: 5v 2.1A (Micro USB)
- Output: up to 2.1A
- Countdown timer for each bay showing the time required to reach full charge.
- Battery power icon and percentage display. Clearly information about the battery power and charging status by ramping up from 0% to 100% when the battery is fully charged.
- Additionally the screen will display “Full” - Red LED indicator turns green upon a full charge.
USB Output Function:
- Power-Path USB output enables you to charge both batteries and the external device at the same time while power is connected.
- Display the battery power while as a power bank. Clearly know the battery power discharging status by ramping down from 100% to 1% and then stop charging external device.
- Charge both batteries AND your device at the same time whilst connected to power source.
- With optional charging currents, you control the charging speed (0.5A/1.0A) and ensure fast charging while also prolonging the lifespan of your battery.
- Mix the battery type being charged at any one time. The unit will automatically detect battery type then choose the most suitable charging method for each. For example using TC-CC-CV charging for Li-ion battery and pulse charging for Ni-MH/Ni-CD battery. XTAR Current Buffering Charging Technology protects the batteries from high current impact during the charging process.
Intelligent LCD Screen:
- Displays information such as charging current, battery power percentage, countdown timer to fully charge.
- VC2 Plus Master can intelligently recognise/ display/ charge Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time.
- If a bad battery can’t be activated, the screen will display “null”, and if polarity-reverse or charger short circuit happens, screen will display “Err”.
- The backlight will automatically go into an energy saving mode without any operation (e.g. inserting a battery to be charged or pressing a button) after 2 minutes. This feature can be enabled manually by pressing the button for 1.5 seconds to save energy and avoid light pollution.
What's In The Box?
- XTAR VC2 Plus Master charger
- – USB charge cable
- – Retail packaging
- – Premium pouch
- – User manual
- – Warranty card