Eleaf iPower MOD
Eleaf iPower 80W 5000mAh Temperature Control Mod
The eLeaf iPower TC Mod is powered by a long-lasting super powerful 5000mAh built-in battery designed to last all day taking the worry and guesswork out of vaping for todays vaper who leads a super busy lifestyle.
The eLeaf iPower presents itself with a sleek, smooth finish making it comfortable to hold while also making it aesthetically pleasing.
Maximum output can be reach up to 80 watts.
eLeaf iPower's Variable Temperature Control system offers support for Nickel (Ni), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel 316 (SS316) coils.
The Eleaf iPower also offers the user flexibility by featuring different modes of use, such as Bypass, Smart and Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) modes.
With dual circuit protection eLeaf iPower offers the user safety with built in protection monitored in use and during charging guarding against over-charging, over-current, and over-discharging
The eLead iPower may be charged via the micro USB port which also allows access for future firmware updates as they are released.
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 1-7/8" x 7/8"
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 5000mAh Battery
- Wattage Output: 1.0 - 80.00w
- Variable Temperature Control : Nickel / Titanium / Stainless Steel 316/ TCR
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Bypass (Direct Output Voltage) and Smart Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Control Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage and Bypass Mode
- OLED Display Screen
- Bottom Ventilation Holes
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Reset Button
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Over-charging Protection
- Over-current Protection
- Over-discharging Protection
Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, stainless wire.
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Eleaf iPower MOD
1 x Micro USB Cable