CBDfx Chill Shot - A refreshing, 100% organic CBD infused beverage with added benefits!
Forget all of those high - caffeine energy drinks that make you feel all buzzy & jittery. Rather than choosing to amp yourself up your focus can actually be enhanced when you "take a chill pill" (drink!)
Best when served cold, CBDfx Chill Shots are scrumptious natural lemonade flavoured beverages that are ready to drink right out of the can. Each 20z can providing:
- 20mg of full spectrum, non GMO, organically grown CBD.
- 200mg of L-Theanine
L-Thenanine is an amino acid, also present in green and black tea, has been shown to lower the body’s stress and cortisol levels and help to improve and support the body's natural defence systems.
CBDfx Chill Shots are
- Infused with CBD which comes from non GMO, organically grown industrial hemp
- A natural source of vitamins & minerals
- Rich in Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Full spectrum hemp oil with amino & beneficial fatty acids
- Has a delicious lemonade flavour
- Water, natural lemon flavours, citric acid, L-theanine, CBC rich hemp oil, soy lecithin, sodium chloride, sucralose, sodium benzoate, and gellan gum.
CHILL SHOT F.A.Q's
Can a hemp energy drink get you high?
- When dosing with CBD there is no impairment nor is there any feeling of being “high”.
- You may find that CBD allows you to feel less stressed or you may experience pain relief.
- The compound CBD is totally distinct from THC ( the compound associated with feeling “high”).
- The idea of a ‘hemp energy drink’ is actually a bit of a misnomer because it will not give you the same caffeine-like buzzy jittery feeling which comes after drinking a high caffeine energy drink. Rather than a boost of raw energy, instead, people report feeling more of a calm focus.
- CBD is still in its infancy in terms of its affects and benefits being properly understood and thoroughly researched by the medical and scientific communities. For this reason, no claims can yet be made about what CBD will or won’t do for you.
- That said, an abundance of research does show extremely promising initial results in regards to CBD's potential as
- an anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) option;
- a potential part of a pain management scenario;
- having the possibility of aiding those with seizures and epilepsy;
- and much more.
- For more information head to CBDfx - CBD Benefits
- Taking CBD, (in fact the hemp plant itself) allows a vast amount of flexibility in how it can be used. CBD can be:
- applied to the skin
- taken as a tincture
- The range of CBDfx products available at Exhale allow for CBD to be used in each way allowing all individuals to discover the method they prefer for dosing their daily or "as necessary" CBD.
MORE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS CBD?
An abbreviation of Cannabidiol, CBD one of the most studied natural plant substances on earth is a natural component that comprises up to 40% of the hemp plant.
WHAT ARE CANNABINOIDS?
Cannabinoids are a diverse class of natural chemical compounds. The two most abundant cannabinoids include the Endocannabinoids (produced naturally in the body by humans and animals), and Phytocannabinoids (found in hemp and other plants).
WHERE DOES CBD COME FROM?
CBDfx uses non GMO, organically and ethically frown industrial hemp plants that have high concentrations of pure CBD (Cannabidiol). Grown on farms across Europe the industrial hemp is legally imported and sent directly to CBDfx's CNGP FDA registered labs in Southern California.
Here the plants are cold pressed, to extract the precious CBD oil.
WHAT IS INDUSTRIAL HEMP?
Industrial Hemp is
One of the most widely grown and used agricultural products in the world Industrial Hemp It is one of the fastest growing biomasses known and is set to play a major role in the "Green Future" of our planet, requiring little to no pesticides, no herbicides, helping to control erosion of the topsoil, and rapidly producing oxygen.
Up until the 1940s Industrial Hemp was the single largest cultivated crop in the United States. It is produced in many countries around the world with more hemp legally imported by the United States for commercial use than it is to any other country.
Used for thousands of years for thousands of different uses hemp plants are used for making of paper & textiles, biodegradable plastics, in construction, in beverages, oils, and in fuel.
Hemp and Marijuana are not the same plant.
Are THC & CBD THE SAME THING?
They are different compounds extracted from different plants.
IS CBDfx COMPLIANT WITH THE TPD?
CBDfx is completely unaffected by the TPD because it does not contain any nicotine.