- The idea of all-in-one (AIO) vaping devices has always been very attractive to many vapers mainly because with an AIO device you don’t have a big, ugly tank sticking out of your mod, since it’s design is such that your e-liquid tank is hidden away inside the mod. One of the additional benefits of this feature is that, since the e-liquid reservoir of an all-in-one device doesn’t have an opening at the bottom, leaking is almost impossible.
AIO vaping devices are small, light, attractive and convenient but, though they’ve been in production now many years they never too, off due to some significant design issues.
What’s Wrong With Most All-in-One Vaping Devices?
Some of the issues that vapers have encountered with all-in-one vaping devices are;
- Since the air enters through the top often AIO devices suffer from a slightly restricted airflow making it almost impossible to take a really satisfying direct hit, while in other devices airflow is too loose making difficult for vapers who like mouth-to-lung inhaling.
- In many AIO devices, the vapour travels through a long chimney before reaching the mouthpiece. the drawback here is that a long chimney encourages e-liquid to condense and drip back down to the coil, causing gurgling, popping and spitting.
Whether it’s gurgling, popping & spitting or restricted or too loose airflow, these issues aren’t exactly the recipe for a great vaping experience which is why all-in-one vaping devices have seen a rather limited success which meant that vaping product manufacturers stopped investing further development resources to improve them. The AIO mods category remained stagnant.
Pod Systems Revitalised All-in-One Vaping Devices
In 2015, the JUUL e-cigarette appeared in the United States. It ignited a slow burn that altered the direction of the rest of the vaping industry.
The JUUL quickly became the most popular e-cigarette in the United States, and vaping product manufacturers around the world used it to inspire their designs. It wasn’t long at all before just about every manufacturer had at least one pod system available.
But Aspire did something different. The result of this was the Aspire Breeze 2.
The Aspire Breeze 2 isn’t just a hot product among vapers in Britain. Other European vape shops such as Norway’s Friske Drag have reported that their customers are greatly enjoying Aspire’s latest all-in-one vaping device too.
So, let’s take a look at what makes the Aspire Breeze 2 different from pod vaping systems and other all-in-one devices.
The Aspire Breeze 2 Has Great Airflow
Pod vaping systems have made nicotine salt e-liquids extremely popular. The smoothness of nicotine salt makes it possible to use a high-nicotine e-liquid with a low-temperature vaping device without irritating your throat or compromising your satisfaction.
Many vapers want to use nicotine salt e-liquid, while other prefer to use low-nicotine e-liquids and to inhale the vapour directly to their lungs so a truly great all-in-one vaping device needs to accommodate both vaping styles. Which The Aspire Breeze 2 does by way of a unique airflow control collar which allows the user to adjust the airflow to their own exacting specifications.
The Aspire Breeze 2 Doesn’t Pop or Spit
In a first-generation all-in-one vaping device typically the coil is mounted to the end of a long chimney extending to the bottom of the tank. As already mentioned, a long, narrow chimney encourages e-liquid to condense and pool causing gurgling, popping and spitting. The original Aspire Breeze had a chimney however, the Aspire Breeze 2 does not; the coil in the Aspire Breeze II mounts directly below the mouthpiece which effectively means that you’ll enjoy better vapour production and more flavourful vapour without any of the gurgling or loud pops that narrow chimneys can cause.
Aspire Breeze 2 Coils Let You Customise Your Vaping Experience
With most all-in-one devices, you’ll only ever have one type of vaping experience because you can’t change the airflow and can only install one type of atomiser coil. This means that if you want a different vaping experience from time to time in different situations or with different eliquids , you’ll need to buy a different device. However, The Aspire Breeze 2 is different because you can use your choice of two different atomiser coils that will alter your experience considerably. Helpfully, The Breeze 2 kit includes both coils, so you can try both to see which one provides the experience that you want.
Are you already an owner of the original Aspire Breeze with coil stock already? No problem; Your coils will work in the Breeze 2 too.
The Aspire Breeze 2 has two coils available and, with direct voltage output, The Breeze 2 automatically adjusts itself for best performance with the installed coil.
- The 0.6-ohm coil has freer airflow to provide a great direct-to-lung inhaling experience with lower-nicotine e-liquids.
- The 1.0-ohm coil has more restrictive airflow to provide a great mouth-to-lung inhaling experience with higher-nicotine and nicotine salt e-liquids.
Aspire Breeze 2 vs. Pod Vaping Systems
Replaceable Pod and Atomiser Coil
In a traditional all-in-one vaping device, the inside of the device doubles as your e-liquid storage. You pour your e-liquid directly into the mod. As we’ve learned, though, that leads to poor airflow. It also makes your tank extremely difficult to clean because it is not simple to disassemble and rinse it.
With the Aspire Breeze 2, you fill the device by adding your e-liquid to a plastic pod rather than to the inside of the device and, since you can remove the pod, it’s easy to clean it and the device. In this sense, the Breeze 2 is like a pod vaping system.
It’s also unlike other AIO vaping devices in that the pod has no airflow opening at the bottom, and therefore can’t leak.
Unlike most pod systems, the Breeze 2 has an atomiser coil that you can replace. Additionally, the pod is replaceable, but you can reuse it as many times as you like.
Another big plus is that while in most pod vaping systems the pod and the atomiser coil are the same component, meaning that you cannot replace one without replacing the other, whereas in the Aspire Breeze 2 since it doesn’t have that requirement it is much less expensive to use.
Along with its Better Vapour Production it also offers better eLiquid Capacity & more Battery Life
The Aspire Breeze 2 is undoubtedly a far more capable device than are other pod vaping systems.
- A typical pod vaping system has a battery capacity of about 300 mAh at the most. The Breeze 2 is only slightly larger in size but has a 1000mAh battery.
- Few pod vaping systems hold more than 1 ml of e-liquid in a pod. The Aspire Breeze 2 pod holds a full 2 ml of e-liquid.