ASPIRE K1 STEALTH KIT
Regardless of whether you‘re a new or a veteran vaper, the Aspire K1 Stealth kit is sure to top your list of must have vaping kits.
Understated elegance and discretion is are bywords here so, while it’s undeniably good to look at, the K1 Stealth comes in black or smooth silver & is sized at just w9mm x 21mm to make it both palm sized and very pocket friendly.
A 1000mAh battery provides plenty of power to provide most vapers with a full day of vaping. with it’s 3 power output settings of 8, 10,or,12 watts users can achieve the perfect set up for a warm or cooler vape.
The Stealth takes its name from the glassomiser is utilises. The tried & tested K1+ glassomiser is neatly tucked away in the body with only the mouthpiece sitting up proud of the main body by just 12mm. Of course the glass is easily viewable for monitoring of liquid levels.
Aprire’s K1PLUS glassomiser has a bottom airflow control allowing it to deliver to it’s user a smooth and satisfying inhale during which every every nuance of flavour can be fully appreciated/
With all the safety,features Aspire is renowned for, the K1 Stealth is easy to refill, has with child resistant mechanisms, is simple to maintain and to use making it a perfect all-rounder for MTL as well as Nic Salt/Stealth vaping.
What’s In The Box?
- 1x K1 Stealth mod
- 1 x K1 Plus tank
- 2 x Nichrome coils (1*1.6Ω & 1*1.8Ω preinstalled)
- 1 x Metal connecting ring
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Warranty card
- TPD compliant the K1+ Stealth is child resistant for safety while still allowing a simple refill.
- Push downward and turn to unscrew and remove the drip tip mouthpiece
- Push the liquid bottle nozzle into the self-sealimsg filling hole
- Gently squeeze the bottle to fill.
- Remove then reassemble, pushing down and turning to secure the mouthpiece.
- Coil changing is just as easy to accomplish by d]following these steps:
- Invert the K1+ tank
- Simultaneously push downward on the base hardware and unscrew to disengage.
- Simultaneously push & unscrew the spent coil.
- Simultaneously push and screw in a new coil.
- Finally, simultaneously push down and screw the base hardware into position to reengage & secure.
Inserting the K1+ tank.
The tank should always be filled before intallation to avoid risk of coil damage or dry burn.
- Screw the metal connector ring securely to the bottom of the K1+ glassomiser tank. Do not drop the connector ring into the mod on its own.
- Insert the tank into the mod. The tank will be drawn down into the mod and is held in place magnetically.
Power Mode Selection
Press the bottom mode button twice in rapid succession to adjust the output wattage.
The bottom wattage lights will turn on to indicate the level of the output wattage:
When the USB cable is attached, the indicator light will flash red 3 times.
While charging the indicator light will indicate the device’s current charge status:
- 3.5 volts or less= red light
- 3.5 to 3.8 volts= blue light
- 3.8 volts and above =green light.
When the device is fully charged, the indicator light will flash green 20 times then remain off.
When unplug the USB cable, the indicator light will flash green 3 times.