Additional/replacement PODs can be found by clicking her -> Aspire Replacement PODS
And, replacement coils are found by clicking here-> Aspire U Tech Coils
- Squeeze the pod release buttons on each side of the device to release & remove the pod
- Invert the pod & lift the silicone seal.
- Now point the nozzle of the eliquid bottle into the pod filling hole & gently squeeze the bottle to fill.
- Replace the silicone seal securely
- Re-insert the pod into the Breeze 2 unit pushing until it “clicks” into place.
Pull & remove the drip tip
Unscrew & remove the chimney unit.
Detach the spent coil from the airflow control ring
Insert the new U-Tech coil.
Screw the chimney unit back to the pod system & replace the drip tip section.
Charging is via the supplied cable into the units micro USB port.
Maximum charge current can reach up to 800mA.
As charging commences the Breeze 2 indicator light flashes blue & orange three times.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1 x Breeze II AIO Pod System
2 x Coils (1 x 1.0Ω + 1 x 0.6Ω)
4 x Extra O rings
1 x Silicone seal
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Warranty Card
1 x User Manual