Apex CBD is a 50/50 mix of VG, PG and CBD Vape additive.
Manufactured and tested in the UK Apex CBD Vape additive is a base of 50/50 PG/VG infused with high quality CBD and ready to vape
Choose from these amazing flavours:
- Iced Menthol
- Mixed Berries
All offered in 200mg or 300mg strength CBD.
CBD the abbreviation for Cannabidiol is a compound extracted by cold pressing agricultural hemp. It is a non psychotic phyto-cannabinoid meaning it does not product feelings of euphoria or highs and has a remarkable safety profile.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I’ve never tried CBD, where should I start?
- Cannabinoids are a naturally occurring substance in your body therefore, there is no “too much” or “too little”.
- It is generally recommended that you use CBD daily in order to improve the saturation of your bodies cells to work more efficiently.
- The most popular product across the APEX range is Mixed Berries at 200mg.
Is APEX CBD natural?
- Apex CBD is all natural and has been extracted from non GMO organically grown hemp.
What is industrial hemp?
- One of the fastest growing biomasses agricultural hemp of which up to 40% of the plant is Cannabidiol plays a significant part in the “Green Future” of our planet. It requires little to no pesticides and no herbicides while it rapidly produces oxygen. It also helps to control erosion of the top soil.
- Pre-1940's industrial hemp was the single largest cultivated crop in the USA. Now it is one of the most widely grown and used agricultural products in the entire world.
- Used for thousands of years agricultural hemp has thousands of uses including the manufacture of paper, textiles, biodegradable plastics, construction products, health foods and beverages, oils, and fuel.
- Hemp and Marijuana are not the same plant.
What is CBD?
- An abbreviation of Cannibidiol, CBD is a prominent natural component of agricultural hemp comprising up to 40% of the plant.
- One of the most studied natural plant substances on earth, according to many scientists and doctors, CBD may be the single most important cannabinoid that has ever been discovered.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) does not have any psychoactive effects.
- Research has indicated that CBD has a variety of beneficial features ranging from being an:
- Anti-tumoral agent
What are cannabinoids?
- A diverse class of natural chemical compounds that interact with cells, the two most abundant Cannabinoids are Endocannabinoids (produced naturally in the body by humans and animals), and Phytocannabinoids (found in hemp and other plants).
What is the Endocannabinoid System?
- There are two types of cannabinoid receptors found throughout the human body (CB1 and CB2). These receptors are most abundant in the brain and immune system.
- One of sciences most recent and exciting discoveries is the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) which regulates relaxation, eating, sleeping, certain inflammation responses and even cognitive function. The ECS is responsible for making sure that the entire body is working as efficiently as possible.
Are THC & CBD the same thing?
- They are different compounds which are extracted from different plants.
- It is impossible to get high or ‘stoned’ from CBD as it is an antipsychotic which has the exact opposite affect of THC.
- CBD is reported to make its users feel more calm, at eased, focussed and alert.