eGo Fitting Accessories CE4/5/6
show / hide sidebar
Shop By Category
Suspendisse miaculis placerat sapien at comodous loremous
Current Top Sellers
EXHALE PLATINUM ELIQUID
EXCLUSIVE to EXhale Platinum Edition and Platinum Max VG are two new eliquid ranges we've designed and created especially for you.
Platinum range eliquids are blended in the UK to our own exacting specifications and following the most stringent quality standards. All of our eliquids are certified and compliant with UK regulatory requirements.
eGo fitting Accessories & Spares perfect for maintaining or adapting your electronic cigarette hardware
We've grouped together in this section products that use the eGo thread connection and that will compliment an original EXhale CE5 Electronic Cigarette or Exhale CE5 Mini starter kit.
Included in this section are:
CE5 Replacement Coils
- CE5 Clearomiser & Coil packs
Spare Mouth pieces
PLUS a selection of clearomisers utilising the eGo connection such as:
The Aspire BVC CE5,
Tha Aspire K1
Kangertech T3S & MT3S
eGo Batteries: from 350 to 1100mAh
Hints & Tips
- If you enjoy trying different flavours of eliquid avoid tainting or overlapping your flavours by using different coloured clearomisers for each flavour.
- Whenever you shop for a new supply of elquid add clearomiser spares to your order.
- Slip spare coils into your carry case so they're always at hand, especially useful if you plan to be out and about!
- Alongside your daily care regime, regular replacement of coils/clearomisers will ensure your vape is satisfying, smooth and flavourful, just the way you want it!
Coil Changing/Replacement of Clearomisers:
- How often you'll need to change a coil will depend on many factors such as how much you vape, the kind of eliquid you use, or even on the the battery you use. As a rough guide we would suggest a clearomiser or its coil is replaced every 14-60 days.
Don't forget to pre-tighten the coils of new CE5 clearomisers before filling as they are always shipped slightly loose.
It is important also to care daily for your atomisation device.
- Ensure that you clean the contacts and threads of these each day to maintain a great vaping experience.
- An atomiser/clearomiser/cartomiser/cartridge's natural lifespan is approximately 14-60 days.
- If an atomisation device is not new then it could fail. Although made to the highest quality and are functional devices, these products will fail and degrade over a period of time dependent on usage. They are sold as a disposable products and will eventually fail at some point.
Atomiser, Cartomiser, Cartridge & Clearomiser Care
- These products are sold as disposable products and therefore they fall outside of our normal 30 day warranty.
- Please ensure that you check your cartomiser/clearomiser/cartridge as soon as you receive it.
Any issues or faults with atomisation devices/products must be notified to us within 48 hours of receipt.
- We use the Royal Mail Track & Trace system as the day/time of receipt